Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Cheesy Miso Pasta
This eccentric pasta recipe is the perfect representation of what Urban Platter is - A one stop shop for all your culinary needs! Had you ever thought that Japanese and Italia ingredients could pair well? If you didn't, this recipe is absolutely a must try for you!
Servings: 3 people
- In a wide pot over medium heat, add the olive oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the miso and stir it well to break it down slightly as it’s cooking.
- Add the reserved pasta water into the cooked miso and using a whisk, mix well to make a sauce that doesn’t have miso lumps.
- Let this sauce simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the Vegan Parmesan and stir well to dissolve.
- Add the cooked pasta into the sauce and mix well to coat it.
- Once the pasta is completely coated, transfer it while piping hot to your desired plate and top it off with some nutritional yeast flakes and furikake seasoning.
Serving: 125g | Calories: 410kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg