Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Cheesy Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
Our traditionally Italian Redoro Olive Oil paired with the beautiful aroma of garlic and chili, and the blasted with cheesy goodness from nutritional yeast flakes makes this lip-smacking recipe one to remember! And absolutely do not hesitate to enjoy this dish with a tall glass of red wine to feel like you're enjoying life in the Italian scenery!
Servings: 4 people
- In a wide skillet, add the olive oil and heat.
- Add the sliced garlic and cook until it is softened and slightly brown.
- Add the chili flakes and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the pasta cooking water to the perfectly golden garlic and chili flakes mixture and let it come to a boil.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well to coat the pasta. Add the Nutritional Yeast flakes and chopped coriander and mix everything well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- The pasta is ready for you to slurp! Transfer to your desired plate and enjoy with a tall glass of red wine!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 209IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg