Cheesy Spaghetti Aglio e Olio
- In a wide skillet, add the olive oil and heat.
- Add the sliced garlic and cook until it is softened and slightly brown.
- Add the chili flakes and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the pasta cooking water to the perfectly golden garlic and chili flakes mixture and let it come to a boil.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix well to coat the pasta. Add the Nutritional Yeast flakes and chopped coriander and mix everything well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- The pasta is ready for you to slurp! Transfer to your desired plate and enjoy with a tall glass of red wine!
Spices, Herbs & Masalas