Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Caramelised Onion and Mushroom Omelette
Onions and Mushrooms are a combination that has been revered for centuries! Pair it with our newly launched Omelette Premix and you're in for a delicious, vegan Sunday breakfast treat!
- In a large bowl, add the the omelette mix and water.
- Using a metal whisk, whisk the mixture vigorously until a soft and fluffy omelette mixture is formed.
- You must be able to see several bubbles as this will give us a great soft and fluffy omelette.
- Set the omelette batter aside.
- In a large pan, add the olive oil and heat over a medium flame.
- Add the sliced onion and begin caramelising them over a low heat.
- Continue stirring in regular intervals to ensure that the onions caramelise evenly.
- As the onions are cooking, drain the mixed mushrooms from the water and chop into rough pieces.
- Once the onions have completely caramelised, move them to the side and add the chopped mushrooms.
- Toast the mushrooms slightly, season with salt and pepper, and add the mixed herbs.
- Now, evenly spread the mushroom and onion mixture in the pan and pour the omelette mix over it so that the entirety of the pan is covered with the batter.
- Let the omelette cook slowly over low heat for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Once you see the centre of the omelette begin to cook, very carefully flip it over using a spatula.
- Cook the omelette on the other side for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the batter is fully set.
- Remove to a plate and enjoy with a piece of crunchy toast!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 343mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 341IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg
₹650 (incl. of tax)