Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Healthy Granola Clusters
If you’re looking for a healthy and tasty way to begin your day, this recipe is just for you! Loaded with energy packed Rolled Oats and Ragi Flakes, these Granola Clusters are crunchy, fulfilling, and delicious!
Servings: 12 clusters
- Preheat the oven to 150 C.
- In a large bowl, add the oats, ragi flakes, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, date sugar, and cinnamon powder.
- Mix all the dry ingredients well and ensure that everything is combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the liquid ingredients well until combined.
- Pour the mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well using your hands.
- Transfer the granola mixture onto a baking tray and bring it all together into a compact square.
- Now, bake the mixture in the oven for 40 minutes. After 20 minutes, turn the baking tray around so that the granola bakes evenly.
- Once fully baked, remove the tray from the oven and let the granola cool completely.
- Once the granola cools, it will harden and will be easy for you to break into clusters! Enjoy this high-protein and energy boosting recipe for a great beginning to your mornings!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg
Price: (incl. of tax)