Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Blueberry and Pumpkin Seed Toast
We just welcomed one of the world's most premium jams, Lucien Georgelin, onto our platform and went on a spree of fun and easy to make toasts! Here's the first one from the delicious series!
Servings: 3 toasts
- Preheat the oven to 200 C.
- Place the sourdough slices on a baking tray and drizzle each slice with 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake for 5 to 6 minutes, until crispy and golden brown!
- Remove the toasts from the oven and set aside to cool down.
- Once the toasts are completely cooled, spread with the delicious Blueberry jam and top with the pumpkin seeds.
- Finish with a small sprinkle of the flaky Pyramid Sea Salt.
Serving: 80g | Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 453mg | Potassium: 112mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 32IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 3mg