Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Blue Japanese Sushi
We love playing around with colours in our food and Sushi is no exception! We used our Blue Butterfly Pea Flower tea to colour our Sushi Rice and added our favourite fixings to it!
Servings: 8 pieces
- Place a Sushi rolling mat on a flat surface. Place the sushi nori sheet on the rolling mat.
- Place a bowl of cold water close to you.
- Dip your hands in the cold water and pick up a ball of the cooked sushi rice.
- Place the rice in the centre of the nori and dip your hand in the cold water again.
- Spread out the rice onto the nori by pressing gently with your fingers.
- Sprinkle the seeds onto the rice evenly.
- Place the cut veggies at the centre of the rice. Lift the rolling mat very carefully from the bottom and place over the cut veggies.
- Using the surface of your palm and apply pressure all over the rolled sushi. Repeat the process until the sushi is fully rolled.
- Remove the Sushi roll from the mat and cut into 8 pieces.
- Before eating, dip into Tamari Soy Sauce and enjoy your Japanese delicacy!
Serving: 150g | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 262mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1377IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg