Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
5-in-1 Seed and Strawberry Granola Bars
Make your own healthy and delicious granola bars using Urban Platter's 5-in-1 Roasted Seeds and Freeze Dried Strawberries. Packed with protein and absolutely no refined sugar, start your day the right way using this easy recipe.
- Line a baking or cake pan with parchment paper.
- In an oven at 180C, toast the rolled oats for about 5 minutes. Move the oats around at regular intervals to ensure even browning. Once toasted evenly, transfer the oats to a plate to cool.
- In a large bowl, add the almond butter, brown rice syrup, vanilla, and salt, and mix well until smooth.
- Add the oats, seeds, almonds, and freeze-dried strawberries. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients well, until they are fully combined. Make sure that the wet ingredients coat all of the dry ingredients completely.
- Pour the granola bar mixture into the prepared pan and cover with another baking paper. Using the back of a measuring cup, apply pressure to the top of the mixture to spread it evenly.
- Freeze the mixture for about an hour or until it is frozen solid.
- Cut into your desired shapes and enjoy!
Serving: 100g | Calories: 723kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 907mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 46g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 289mg | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 9mg