Urban Platter Wild Mediterranean Oregano Oil, 10ml (Essential Oil)
- Oregano Oil is an extract of the widely used herb Oregano, but unlike the oregano you use in cooking , Oregano Oil is derived from Origanum Vulgar, a species of oregano which contains high concentrations of the naturally occurring compound carvacrol.
- It is believed to have been first used in ancient Greece, and has many health benefits.
- It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and can fight against bacterial and viral contagions, even those that often require antibiotics.
- To use oregano oil topically for skin issues, dilute one or two drops in a carrier oil. You can then apply this mixture directly to the skin.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂