Urban Platter Whole Sabdarifa Hibiscus, 100g / 3.5oz [All Natural, Premium Quality, Herbal Tea]
$4.91 (incl. of tax)
- Hibiscus Flower is quite popular for its color, tanginess, and mild flavor. Hibiscus makes a full-bodied, crimson-colored infusion with a flavor similar to tart cranberry.
- Hibiscus sabdarifa plant that is used for making a tangy-sweet herbal tea that is equally delicious brewed hot or iced.
- Can be used as food additives to make tea, soups, syrup, and beverages, which are rich in vitamin C.
- Brewing Instructions - Steep 5 grams (1tbsp) of tea, put the tea in hot water, allow it to brew in hot water for about 4-5 mins. Enjoy it with honey or sweetener like agave nectar.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)