Mace is the outer shell of the nutmeg fruit. It has a lighter, sweeter flavor. An aromatic golden brown spice obtained from the dried aril (net-like sheath) which covers the Nutmeg seed, Myristica fragrans Houtt. Mace is yellowish-tan to reddish-tan in color, made up of flat, hornlike, shiny branched pieces with a fragrant, nutmeglike aromatic odor and warm taste. Mace and nutmeg are from the same tree, a large evergreen tree native to the Karnataka state of India.
Urban Platter Whole Mace (Javitri), 40g
Price: ₹295.00 (incl. of tax)
- Urban Platter Whole Mace (Javitri), 40g. (Origin: Karnataka, India).
- Mace is the outer shell of the nutmeg fruit. It has a lighter, sweeter flavor. Whole Mace is often known as Mace Blade.
- This is one of the finest quality of Mace, with golden yellow colour and crisp, fresh crop. Also, extremely aromatic and exotic!
- Mace is popularly used to flavour marinades and make some of the most exotic spice blends, particularly of Indian cuisine.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Only 2 left in stock
Inventory info above is for your reference and may not accurately reflect on the ordered products. It changes as per the delivery area entered and available stock at the nearest fulfilment centre. By default, delivery area is set to Mumbai until changed.