Mace is the outer shell of the nutmeg fruit. It has a lighter, sweeter flavor. An aromatic golden brown spice obtained from the dried aril (net-like sheath) which covers the Nutmeg seed, Myristica fragrans Houtt. Mace is yellowish-tan to reddish-tan in color, made up of flat, hornlike, shiny branched pieces with a fragrant, nutmeglike aromatic odor and warm taste. Mace and nutmeg are from the same tree, a large evergreen tree native to the Karnataka state of India.
Urban Platter Whole Mace (Javitri), 30g
₹290.00 (incl. of tax)
- Urban Platter Whole Mace (Javitri), 30g. (Origin: Karnataka, India).
- Mace is the outer shell of the nutmeg fruit. It has a lighter, sweeter flavor. Whole Mace is often known as Mace Blade.
- This is one of the finest quality of Mace, with golden yellow colour and crisp, fresh crop. Also, extremely aromatic and exotic!
- Mace is popularly used to flavour marinades and make some of the most exotic spice blends, particularly of Indian cuisine.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Shipping & Delivery
Estimated Shipping Date: June 2. Lockdown guidelines apply.
Tracking link with est. delivery provided for orders once shipped.
Want it delivered tomorrow, June 1? Order now.
Product expected to be restocked soon
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.