Urban Platter Whole Cubeb Pepper, 150g / 5.3oz [Java Pepper, Comet's Tail Pepper, Grown in Indonesia]
₹665.00 (incl. of tax)
- Cubeb or kabab chini is a spice that finds a place in many Indian cuisines. It is often used for its special flavour to spice meat and vegetable dishes, soups and sauces.
- A member of the pepper family, cubeb has a peppery, bitter, pungent flavour that’s tinged with a hint of allspice and nutmeg.
- Crush the berries first before adding to any type of dish. Because of its aromatic qualities, cubeb goes well with cheese and vegetable dishes.
- It may be substituted for pepper in spice mixtures flavouring sausages, gingerbreads and spiced biscuits.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)