Asario / Halim /Watercress Seeds are very small but easy to harvest and very nutritious. They are eaten cooked or ground into a powder and used for making cakes etc. They can also be sprouted and used in salads. The seed can be cooked whole, and becomes very gelatinous like this, but it is rather difficult to crush all of the small seeds in the mouth and thus some of the seed will pass right through the digestive system without being assimilated.
Urban Platter Watercress Seeds (Halim), 400g
You Save: ₹50.00 (20%)
Price:(incl. of tax)
3 in stock
Delivery & Expiry
Disclaimer: We rely on 3rd-party services for order delivery.
- Urban Platter Watercress Seeds (Halim), 500g.
- Watercress Seeds (also known as Asario or Halim) are very small but easy to harvest and very nutritious.
- They are eaten cooked or ground into a powder and used for making cakes etc. They can also be sprouted and used in salads.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product. Comes in a handy zipper stand-up pouch.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
- 1,500+ Unique & Exotic Gourmet Products
- Catalog curated by Gourmet Connoisseurs
- 50,000+ Brand Reviews on Amazon & counting...
- India's 1st & only Specialty Gourmet Brand
- Preferred by Chefs & Cloud Kitchens across Metros