Brand: Urban Platter
Urban Platter Turmeric (Haldi) Powder Shaker Jar, 100g / 3.5oz [All Natural, Premium Quality]
€ 1.15 (incl. of tax)
- Turmeric, known as Haldi in India is the sacred spice recognized for its health, beauty, and spiritual properties.
- The use of turmeric for coloring and flavoring food, for cosmetic purposes and for medicinal properties dates back to the ancient Vedic culture of India.
- A gem of a spice, a must-have in every kitchen. Consume daily, keep a lot of diseases at bay.
- It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavour or colour curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Out of stockJoin Waitlist
Turmeric powder is a bright yellow powder made by dry grinding of mature turmeric rhizomes (underground stems). The use of turmeric for colouring and flavouring food, for cosmetic purposes and for medicinal properties dates back to the ancient Vedic culture of India. Used in almost all Indian curries, this spice has almost no calories (1 tablespoon = 24 calories) and zero cholesterol. It is rich in dietary fibre, iron, potassium, magnesium and vitamin B6.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.