Contains: Rose Petals, Poppy Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Cloves, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Watermelon Seeds, Cucumber Seeds. All blended in a ratio which is secret to our family 🙂
Instructions: To make Thandai, simply soak this mixture overnight in 1liter of milk and grind in the morning, add 100g of Sugar. Strain, Chill, Serve. Cheers!
- A perfect coolant, a traditional recipe and a offering of Gods – Thandai is uniquely special! Try our Thandai Masala Premix and you’ll know why.
- Ingredients: Rose Petals, Poppy Seeds, Fennel Seeds, Cloves, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Watermelon Seeds, Cucumber Seeds.
- Instruction for Thandai Premix –
Take (approximately 250 ml) 1 cup of milk of your choice in a pan.
Add around 1 tablespoon of the Urban Platter Thandai Masala Premix and sweetener to taste.
Heat on a low flame for a couple of minutes and keep stir so everything is well combined and then strain in serving cup.
If you want to have it chilled, simply let the flavoured milk stay like that for 1 hour or so that it soaks all the flavours of the masala and then strain in cup and chill for few hours before serving.
- Highly recommended to add a handful of Almonds before grinding this mixture into Thandai, for a luxuriously rich Thandai experience.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂