Urban Platter Tapioca Pearls, 400g / 14.1oz [Boba for Asian Style Bubble Tea, Size: 6-8mm]
₹300.00 (incl. of tax)
Just Sold Out. Expect to come in 4-6 days.
- Tapioca pearls are gelatinous spheres made from a natural starch extracted from a cassava shrub.
- These tapioca pearls are famously used in a Taiwanese drink called ‘boba’ or bubble tea.
- The Boba is served most often cold, sometimes hot, and blended like a smoothie or shaken like a cocktail.
- USE - To cook the quick-cook black tapioca pearls bring a pan of water to the boil - use 10 cups of water for every 1 cup of tapioca pearls. Add the pearls slowly and stir gently. Wait until they rise to the surface. Reduce to a simmer and cook for 5-8 minutes until soft, stirring regularly. Transfer to a bowl of cold water for 20 seconds. Scoop out the tapioca pearls and mix together with sugar or honey for a quick dessert.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)