Urban Platter Sprouted Moong Flour, 1Kg / 35.2oz [Green Gram Flour]
- Sprouted Green Moong Flour is low in calories, high in dietary fibre, and protein.
- The process of sprouting makes it much easier for the body to digest and absorb the nutrients while also increasing the nutritional content.
- The sprouted moong flour can be added to soups, and curries as a thickening agent. It can also be used to make dosas and pancakes, as well as, chapatis and puri’s by mixing with Wheat Flour.
- Sweets such as Sprouted Mung Halwa and laddoo can also be made.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂