Urban Platter Semolina Couscous, 400g / 14.1oz [All Natural, Premium Quality, Imported from Morocco]
#5 Best Seller in Pasta, Noodles & Wraps
₹300.00 (incl. of tax)
- Semolina is a coarse pale-yellow flour milled from hard durum wheat.
- What is couscous? Despite popular belief, couscous is a pasta, not a grain. It has a rice-like appearance but is actually made of semolina and wheat flour that is steamed.
- Eating couscous provides you with essential nutrients to help maintain your overall health.
- Urban Platter Semolina Couscous is small pasta made of semolina, a form of wheat. It can be eaten as a side dish, salad or dessert, and you can use it in place of rice or quinoa.It is also used in soups and salads. It can be prepared by pouring boiling water over it and allowing the water and steam to hydrate it. You can also boil it like rice, but this method is not the easiest or most recommended.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)