- Our Carrot Sauerkraut is made with finely sliced green cabbage and carrots, which has”pickled” by introducing to the mix a bacteria that produces lactic acid. Sauerkraut is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Its probiotics also help your body absorb these nutrients more easily.
- It is a great source of probiotics, which provide many health benefits. It also contains enzymes that help your body absorb nutrients more easily.
- With a taste profile that can be described as distinctly sour, it is a result of these bacteria “eating up” the naturally occurring sugars in the cabbage and carrots.
- Sauerkraut promotes healthy gut flora and may increase the absorption of mood-regulating minerals from your diet. Both of these help reduce stress and maintain brain health.
- Try a few forkfuls in your salad, sandwich or just as a condiment to your meal.