- Sauerkraut is rich in fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Its probiotics also help your body absorb these nutrients more easily.
- It is a great source of probiotics, which provide many health benefits. It also contains enzymes that help your body absorb nutrients more easily.
- Sauerkraut’s low calorie, high fiber, and high probiotic content may help prevent weight gain and promote the loss of unwanted body fat.
- Sauerkraut promotes healthy gut flora and may increase the absorption of mood-regulating minerals from your diet. Our Beet Kraut is made with finely sliced cabbage and beetroot, which is ‘pickled’ by introducing to the mix a bacteria that produces lactic acid.
- With a taste profile that can be described as distinctly sour, it is a result of these bacteria eating up the naturally occurring sugars in the cabbage and beetroot. Try a few forkfuls in your salad, sandwich or just as a condiment to your meal.