Rolled oats are traditionally oat groats that have been de-husked, steamed and then rolled into flat flakes under heavy rollers before being stabilized by being lightly toasted. Oats are rich in soluble fibers which help in lowering cholesterol levels. Protein-packed, full of fiber and low on fat, oats are designed to boost your energy levels and help you lead a healthy lifestyle. They are not only good for the stomach but are interestingly super filling, satisfying and versatile. Oats contain a wide range of nutrients like fiber, vitamin E, essential fatty acids, etc.
- Oats are high in beta-glucan which helps reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Gives a feeling of fullness thus helping in weight loss
- Promotes healthy gut bacteria
How to use/Directions
- Make your oatmeal tastier and even more nutritious by adding cinnamon, fruits, nuts, seeds or yogurt.
- Toss oats in baked goods, muesli, granola and bread.