Urban Platter Roasted Turmeric Ajwain, 1Kg / 35.2oz [Premium Quality, Lightly Salted, Digestive]
₹450.00 (incl. of tax)
- An herb belonging to the cumin and parsley family, carom seeds (ajwain) are tiny, erect and oval-shaped with a sharp and penetrating taste.
- It has been used since ancient times for its culinary, aromatic and medicinal properties. Carom seeds are mostly used in whole form, and very rarely as a powder.
- Its strong aroma and distinctive taste, ajwain is used in small quantities as part of the tadka for many dishes, especially dals and vegetables.
- Being a good digestive, it added to the buttermilk served after a meal or eaten in dry roasted form.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)