Pumpkin seeds—also known as pepitas—are flat, dark green seeds. Some are encased in a yellow-white husk (often called the “shell”), although some varieties of pumpkins produce seeds without shells. Pumpkin seeds have a malleable, chewy texture and a subtly sweet, nutty flavor. While roasted pumpkins seeds are probably best known for their role as a perennial Halloween treat, these seeds are so delicious, and nutritious, that they can be enjoyed throughout the year. In many food markets, pepitas are available in all of the forms described above—raw and shelled, raw and unshelled, roasted and shelled, roasted and unshelled.
Urban Platter Raw Pumpkin Seeds, 1Kg [Raw, Heart-healthy, Gluten-free]
₹ 800.00 (incl. of tax)
|₹ 760.00||₹ 720.00||₹ 680.00||₹ 640.00||₹ 600.00|
- Premium quality, gorgeously green Shelled Pumpkin Seeds.
- Pumpkin Seeds are rich in Minerals, Good Fats and Anti-Oxidants.
- They're Crunchy, making them a perfect addition to your Trail mixes, Snacks, Party bowls or even great on their own.
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top of mixed green salads. Or simply add them to sauteed Veggies for a perfectly paired contrast.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
24 in stock