HIGHEST QUALITY: PURE UNSCENTED Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
Whether it’s muscle aches, stress or a lack of energy, top trainers and wellness gurus recommend soaking in Epsom salt to help you improve sleep, feel better.
Epsom salt consists of small, colorless crystals and looks similar to table salt. However, table salt is completely different from Epsom salt since it consists of sodium chloride.
Epsom salt help flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.
- Urban Platter Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate B.P.),
- Skin Softener, Natural Exfoliant, Anti-Inflammatory Agent And Relaxant – Remedy For Dry & Rough Skin, Sore Muscles And A Stressful Day.
- Add A Cupful To A Warm Bath For A Body-Spa, A Few Spoonsful To Warm Water In A-Basin For A Foot-Spa, Or Mix In Water To Form A Paste For Application On Tired Muscles. Soak/Apply For At Least 20 Minutes.
- ELIMINATES TOXINS- Human skin is a highly porous membrane; by adding minerals like magnesium and sulfate to your bathwater, it triggers a process called reverse osmosis, which actually pulls salt out of your body and harmful toxins along with it.
- RELAXES MUSCLES- Magnesium in the Epsom salt not only help to relax your muscles, but it can also help to relax your mind.
(Bathtub therapy or Shower Scrub therapy)
Who needs it?
Symptoms/Health Issues/Benefits –
- Deficiency of Magnesium
- Sores muscles and pains
- Stress Management, Anxiety
- Body detox
- Skin inflammation and irritation caused by eczema, psoriasis, contact dermatitis, and athlete’s foot
- Relieve dry and itchy skin, including itching caused by insect bites and poison ivy.
- Relieve stiff and aching joints and for the relief of muscle soreness after exercise.
- Eliminate foot odor and dead skin. Heels. Cracked Heal.
Anciently used as a natural remedy for a range of discomforts, Epsom Salt has a host of beneficial uses for your body and around the home.
In today’s world, this gift of nature has been most popular for its therapeutic powers in being used as a bath soak to soothe and ease sore muscles but it doesn’t end there…!
Here are 9 top uses for Epsom Salts:
1- Relaxation: Easily dissolved in warm water, adding Epsom salts to a hot bath will help to relax your body as it soaks in transdermally (through your skin).
2- Muscle Pain Relief: The concentration of magnesium in Epsom Salts not only relaxes the muscles, it also reduces tension, pain and inflammation in joints.
3- Skin Exfoliation: Similar to real, ‘nature-made’ salt, Epsom Salt makes a great skin exfoliator.
4- Nerve Function: When used as a soak, it assists with several enzymatic roles in the body, helping to regulate cell functioning.
5- Improved Circulation: Improves blood circulation in your body and prevent cardiovascular dis-ease thanks to its ability to reduce inflammation.
6- Blood Sugar Regulation: Both the mineral compounds of magnesium and sulfate contained in Epsom salt assist with the production of insulin in your body.
7- Hair Volumization: Mix equal parts natural hair conditioner and Epsom Salt in a pan and warm slightly. Work the warm mixture through your hair and leave for 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
8- Household Cleaner: Due to the abrasive nature of Epsom Salt, it helps get food and stains off of surfaces.
9- Gardening: Epsom Salt not only helps plants grown and improve fruit and vegetable yields but also keep away pests such as insects.