Urban Platter Puffed Flax Seeds Khari, 200g [Premium, Crunchy and Just the way we Indians like it]
$3.86 (incl. of tax)
- Khari is a baked ‘puff pastry’ consumed as a snack and as an accompaniment with tea.
- Khari literally means Salty. It is a (not very) salty rough puff pastry which people have between meals in India, especially during tea time.
- Made with Refined Flour, Butter, Salt and garnished with Flax Seeds; yes that's it. No Margarine has been used which makes our Khari's better than the conventional ones. Kid friendly!
- These come in a Sturdy jar and can easily be carried to Office, Picnics, Parties, Night-outs, Traveling, trekking, and wherever you want!
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Out of stockJoin Waitlist