- Drizzle it over salad or mix it into salad dressing.
- Use in marinades or sauces for vegetables. Oil penetrates nicely into the first few layers of the food being marinated.
- Add at the end of cooking for a burst of flavor.
- Drizzle over cooked pasta or vegetables.
- Use instead of butter or margarine as a healthy dip for bread. Pour a little olive oil into a small side dish and add a few splashes of balsamic vinegar, which will pool in the middle and look very attractive.
- For an easy appetizer, toast baguette slices under the broiler, rub them lightly with a cut clove of garlic and add a little drizzle of olive oil.
- Replace butter with olive oil in mashed potatoes or on baked potatoes. For the ultimate mashed potatoes, whip together cooked potatoes, roasted garlic, and olive oil; season to taste.
- Make a tasty, heart-healthy dip by mixing cooked white beans, garlic, and olive oil in a food processor; season to taste with your favorite herbs.
- Use olive oil in your sauces -- whisking will help emulsify or blend, the watery ingredients with the oil in the sauce.
Urban Platter Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1000ml [Hand Harvested Olives, Imported, Product Of Crete, Greece]
₹1,500.00 (incl. of tax)
- Premium Organic extra virgin olive oil is made from the finest olives in Crete. Our olives are hand-picked from selected organic olive groves. This method helps not to injure the olives during harvesting and it is the only way to ensure the highest quality product.
- A combination of a strong aroma of olive fruit, superb color, and ultra-low acidity makes our olive oil ideal for everyday use and a flavorful addition to your recipes.
- Our goal is to enable our customers to enjoy the extraordinary taste and health benefits of pure extra virgin olive oil of low acidity and excellent quality.
- It's a pure and simple way to make every dish shine. Drizzle it over salad or mix it into salad dressing. Use in marinades or sauces for vegetables. Oil penetrates nicely into the first few layers of the food being marinated. Add at the end of cooking for a burst of flavor or Drizzle over cooked pasta or vegetables.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)