Urban Platter Premium Caper in Sea Salt, 130g / 4.6oz [Size:11-13mm, All Natural and Aromatic]
₹605.00 (incl. of tax)
- Capers preserved in sea salt have a burst with fragrance and has a slightly floral flavor, and a dense, meaty texture extensively used in the Mediterranean Diet. The sea salt helps in to retain their taste over time.
- Capers are the buds of the caper plant's flowers, harvested early while the buds are still small, firm, and green. Our Caper Size is around 11 - 13mm and has a drained weight of 110g to net weight of 130g.
- It can be used to make sauces and garnish dishes like spaghetti and vegetables. Or mix them in salads or to top pizzas.
- Add to fresh tomatoes, cook with olive oil for the perfect pasta sauce, add to bruschetta for that caper kick!!
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)