Brand: Urban Platter
Urban Platter Potato Starch, 1kg / 35.2oz [All Natural, Gluten Free and Unmodified] [HoReCa Pack]
₹800.00 (incl. of tax)
- As part of the starch component of a gluten free flour blend, potato starch lends a light, fluffy texture to baked goods.
- It is also a great thickener in gravies, sauces, and even in custards and puddings, which typically use cornstarch.
- Used to provide volume, for binding agent, to add gluten-free base.
- Store in cool and dry place, avoid using wet spoon to handle this product. Comes in a jar with a scoop for easy access.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Quantity discounts (price per unit)
Urban Platter Potato Starch : Potato starch is made from the dried starch component of peeled potatoes. It has no potato flavor so works well in most recipes. As part of the starch component of a gluten free flour blend, potato starch lends a light, fluffy texture to baked goods. It is also a great thickener in gravies, sauces, and even in custards and puddings, which typically use cornstarch. if you use potato starch as a thickener in a gravy or sauce, here’s a useful tip: Unlike cornstarch, a liquid thickened with potato starch should never be boiled. The potato starch loses its ability to thicken once boiled.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Baking Ingredients, Flavouring & Colours