Himalayan pink salt is found in the Himalayan mountains that stretch across China, Nepal, Myanmar, Pakistan, Bhutan, Afghanistan and India. The unique, rosy hue of Himalayan pink salt will pique anyone’s interest, but less obvious features of this exotic crystal are its incredible health benefits.
There are ways to maximize your usage of Himalayan salt for both aesthetic and health purposes and you’re probably eager to find out about them at this point.
Contains 84 Beneficial Minerals
Some of these beneficial minerals include iron, calcium, iodine and potassium.
Table salt contains infused iodine, which is added to the salt after it has been bleached and stripped of all its nutrients. The iodine that is added is synthetic, which often makes the iodine harder to absorb.
Studies have shown that for each gram of table salt your body can’t process, your body must use 20 times the amount of water to neutralize the sitting sodium chloride in your body.
On a more positive note, all 84 of the minerals in pink salt are naturally present with no human intervention needed.
Is Great For Body Detoxing
Salt, in general, helps to transfer toxins from healthy cells to your bloodstream and this helps you get unwanted substances out of your body. Himalayan salt was proven to be the most effective and efficient toxin dispeller in comparison to other common salts.
Lowers Blood Pressure
Salt gets a bad reputation, but your body really needs it to help regulate your body’s systems.
Since pink salt is absorbed much more easily into your bloodstream than other salts, it’s affects on your blood pressure and blood circulation are so much better! This pink crystal can help you lower your blood pressure and increase your blood circulation.
Helps to Alleviate Sinus and Respiratory Issues
- Here comes the show-stopper; Urban Platter’s Pink Himalayan Rock Salt Powder. It’s gorgeous, it’s bright Pink, and it’s good for you!
- Made from Finest Quality, Organically and Ethically sourced Pink Salt from the Himalayas.
- Pink Salt Powder is great for detoxing your body; it helps lower blood pressure and is iron-rich, thus great for everyday consumption. Works great as a bath scrub, due to it’s semi-coarse consistency and grind.
- Goes exceptionally well when added to Indian and Asian Cuisine, since it perfectly and subtly seasons your food without adding to much salinity to it. Excellent to be served on side, looks stellar!
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! :)