Urban Platter Peanut Flour, 400g [Fine & Natural]
- Contains up to 85% less fat than traditional peanut butters.
- Peanut flour is made by taking roasted peanuts, grinding them into a paste (like peanut butter but without the added salt, sugar, or any added oils) and then pressing out the oil.
- The process is quite similar to extracting juice from grapes to make wine. The pressed peanut oil is actually quite flavorful.
- The peanut flour is then made by refining the peanut mass that’s left after the oil is pressed out.
- Can be added to smoothies, soup or dips for flavour and added protein boost.