Urban Platter Parsi Dhansak Masala, 250g / 8.8oz [All Natural, Premium Quality, Hand-Pounded]
₹475.00 (incl. of tax)
You Save: ₹25.00 (5.26%)
Only 2 left in stock. Almost Gone!
- Dhanshak is a popular Indian dish, originating among the Parsi community. It combines elements of Persian and Gujarati cuisine.
- Made with cumin, coriander, mustard, pepper, fenugreek, clove, cinnamon, cardamom, chilies, poppy seeds, star anise and nutmeg, it can be used to make vegetable dhanshak.
- Owing to long preparation times, families cook this generally during holiday or Sundays but never on an auspicious occasion. The reason for this being, Dhanshak is prepared on the fourth day after the demise of a loved one.
- Using this ready and classic Urban Platter Dhanshak Masala, you can prepare the dish quickly and with a taste that will mesmerize everyone.
- Urban Platter- Simply Good Food! :)