Urban Platter Parsi Dhana-Jiru Masala, 250g / 8oz [All Natural, Premium Quality, Hand-Pounded]
₹475.00 (incl. of tax)
You Save: ₹25.00 (5.26%)
- Generally, the ground form of coriander-cumin seeds is called Dhana Jeera powder. Dhania is the coriander seeds whereas jeera the cumin seeds. When they are homemade, the seeds are roasted or heated on a pan to enhance the aroma.
- Fun Fact- This traditional Cumin-Coriander blend is an perfect example of opposites attract. Cumin being bitter, warm and powerful while Coriander is Sweet, Subtle and Pleasant.
- Dhania-jeera powder is an important spice blend in West Indian cooking where it is most commonly used to flavor vegetables, beans, curries and chaats.
- This fantastic and aromatic spice powder can also be used in sprinkling over salads, buttermilk or plain yogurt. It is also popularly added in flavoring pickles and chutneys.
- Urban Platter- Simply Good Food! :)