Urban Platter Papaya Leaf Powder, 200g / 7oz [All Natural, Premium Quality and Dehydrated]
Papaya Leaf contains lots of great nutrients such as B-Vitamins for vitality and enhanced mood, Vitamins A and C which are powerful antioxidants, calcium and Vitamin D which are important for strong bones.
Papaya powder is rich in phytonutrients, enzymes, and vitamins that aid the body in preventing and treating a variety of conditions and maintaining overall wellness. Its most powerful enzyme ‘papain’ has the ability to accelerate and balance the digestive process under the toughest of circumstances. Papaya Leaf Powder as Herb is used to help support bloating, gas, heartburn, lactose intolerance, indigestion and more.
Papaya Leaf Powder acts as an anti-oxidant agent, contains nutrients like vitamins A, B1, C and E, protein, carbohydrates, calcium, phosphorus and iron useful for digestion and Increasing Platelets, maintains good blood flow towards heart muscles and Normal Blood Sugar Levels. Papaya Leaf juice has an enzyme called papain that aids in digestion by breaking down the proteins naturally. Traditionally it is advisable to Stir 1/4 of a teaspoon into a glass of water and consume 3 times daily with meals or after food.
- Regular intake of Papaya leaf powder helpful as an anti-oxidant agent and maintains good blood flow towards heart muscles.
- Papaya leaf powder helps improve blood platelets health and acts as an immunity booster
- Papaya leaf powder can be added to bath tea recipes, juices, smoothies, scrubs etc.
- Blend some pulpy and sweet fruits like apples, bananas, pineapples, grapes, mangoes, or papayas along with the papaya leaf powder and water.
- The best way to make the most of the leaf powder is by drinking the raw juice. So, try reducing the fruits in your drink gradually and see the magic unfold!