|Dimensions||8.00 × 5.00 × 5.00 cm|
|Shelf Life||545 days|
Urban Platter Oriental Chilli Threads, 10g
You Save: ₹5.00 (2%)
Price: ₹245.00 (incl. of tax)
7 in stock
Delivery & Expiry
Disclaimer: We rely on 3rd-party services for order delivery.
- Extremely fine threads of sun-dried red chili, also known as Sil Gochu, are a traditional Korean food garnish.
- With a mild hot, smoky & sweet flavour profile, these threads make for a show stopping garnish for numerous culinary preparations. They add a depth of color & spice & are mainly used due to their stunning visual appeal.
- Traditionally used in Asian cuisine, it is a staple topping on dishes like kimchi where the pungency is balanced out by the subtle spiciness of these pepper threads.
- The full flavour of these micro threads makes them a great fusion element that can be sprinkled on tacos, salads, stir fries or even used as a garnish for rice preparations or savoury pancakes!
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
- 1,500+ Unique & Exotic Gourmet Products
- Catalog curated by Gourmet Connoisseurs
- 50,000+ Brand Reviews on Amazon & counting...
- India's 1st & only Specialty Gourmet Brand
- Preferred by Chefs & Cloud Kitchens across Metros