Urban Platter No Onion No Garlic Sriracha Sauce, 500g (Dipping Sauce, Jain Friendly, Try with Fried Rice, Momos, Wontons, Pizzas and Fries)
- Sriracha is a type of hot sauce or chilli sauce made from a paste of chilli peppers, distilled vinegar, sugar & salt making it completely Jain friendly!
- It is named after the coastal city of Si Racha, in Chonburi Province of eastern Thailand.
- The sauce is hot & tangy with just a hint of sweetness, which sets it apart from your garden variety hot sauces.
- This versatile hot stuff provides low-cal flavor and can be used as a dipping sauce for just about anything. Use it with rice cakes, fries, sandwiches, fried vegetables, burgers, pizza’s and more.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂