Urban Platter Low Salt Soy Sauce, 500g
- Chinese cultures have been producing soy sauce for the past 3,000 years, and it’s likely producers didn’t actually find a way to create a low-sodium version until recently.
- Generally, low sodium soy sauce is soy sauce that has had about 40% of the salt removed after brewing. In other words, if a regular soy sauce has about 1000mg sodium per tablespoon, the low sodium stuff has about 600 mg.
- Low-sodium soy can be added to everything, which will allow the dish to take the flavor of soy sauce without having it become too salty.
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce is best used in braised dishes or sauces where a lot of soy sauce is required for flavor, but you don’t want the dish to be too salty.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂