Urban Platter Kosher Salt, 300g [All Natural & Coarse]
Don’t be bashful, If you don’t know the difference between kosher, table and sea salt, you’re not alone! Koshering salt, usually referred to as kosher salt, is a variety of edible salt which has much larger grain size than some common table salt. Kosher salt is often recommended by TV chefs because it has a less intense and more pure, salty taste and because it’s easier to pick up the crystals and toss them into the pot! It has no iodine additives as the usual salt, it is lighter and cleaner other then ordinary salt and tastes less salty. The traditional use of kosher salt is for removing surface blood from meat by desiccation, as part of the koshering process for meat.
- Easier to handle because of the size
- It is additive free. On the other hand Common salt has lot of additives.
- Emphasizes Flavour
- Regulates nerve stimulation and balance muscle contractions.
- Kosher salt sorts out electrolyte balance in and about body cells, also maintains blood cells and blood vessels.
- Kosher salt improves temperature of boiling water while preparing food and makes cooking time shorter.