- The natural sea salt from the Western Coast of South Korea is harvested
- The sun-dried natural sea salt is filled into 3 years’ growth bamboo trunk
- The bamboo opening is sealed with red clay taken from an unpolluted deep mountain (only red clay from 10-meter depth is used because it is richer in minerals and lower in impurities)
- The bamboo salt is roasted or burned at 900℃ to 1500℃ to remove the impurities and heavy metals. Meanwhile, the minerals and trace elements from the red clay and bamboo trunk are condensed into the bamboo salt.
- The 1-time roasted bamboo salt has done. The bamboo ash is cleaned up. The bamboo salt is then grinded into powder form and filled into a new bamboo trunk and sealed with red clay for next burning process (repeated burning process, increase the good mineral content and eliminate bad mineral i.e heavy metals).
- The 3-time roasted and 6-times roasted bamboo salt is white-greyish in colour.
- When it comes to the 9th burn, it is transformed into a purple colour and found to have the highest efficacy. The scientist believes the change of colour is due to rearrangement of the sulphur molecule into the hexagonal shape. Ancient wisdom suggests bamboo salt in this form preserves the high amount of healing energy.
Brand: Urban Platter
Urban Platter Korean Bamboo Salt, 125g/4.4oz [All Natural, Antioxidant, Mineral Rich]
$17.56 (incl. of tax)
- Urban Platter Korean Bamboo Salt, 125g/4.4oz [All Natural, Antioxidant, Mineral Rich]
- Bamboo salt is manufactured through a unique ancient method based on the theory of The Five Elements.
- It has been commonly used as an essential home-based natural health medicine for medicinal, skin care and general health purposes in Korea for more than thousand years.
- Long-term consumption helps to balance the pH value of body fluids and is very beneficial to our acidic bodies and thus help to improve general health.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Out of stockJoin Waitlist
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
$9.83 (incl. of tax)