Urban Platter Kappa Carrageenan, 100g / 3.5oz [Made for Milk-Based & Water-Based Applications]
- A substance extracted from red seaweeds. The range allows the manufacture of instant milk and water-based desserts. From soups and sauces, as a stabilising agent for ice cream, whipped cream, creamy puddings or chocolate mousse to indulgent pannacotta.
- Preparation- Pour the powder blended with the other dry ingredients of your dish over water/milk, while it is quickly Stirred. Keep Stirring, heat until completely dissolved (70 Degree – 80 Degree). Chill & Enjoy!
- Note – This product is specially developed for Milk and Water-Based Applications.
- Carrageenan is an additive used to thicken, emulsify, and preserve foods and drinks. Carrageenan powder is typically used as a gelling, binding and thickening agent for vegan cheese and other products.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂