Urban Platter Italian Balsamic Vinegar of Modena Goccia Oro, 500ml / 16.9oz [Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP, A Product Of Modena, Italy]
- Dense and brilliant brown in colour. A complex, intense and pleasant aroma with fruity and woody notes. A harmonious, rounded, well-balanced and persistent flavour.
- Produced with 100% Lambrusco & Trebbiano grapes. It is the splendid result of a long period of ageing in oak barrels, where the essence of wood creates a delicious product.
- A dash of it can add flavour to a soup or stew. It brings out the sweetness of fresh fruits such as raspberries, strawberries, and peaches.
- Balsamic vinegar is also a popular ingredient in salad dressings, marinades, raw and cooked vegetables, grilled tofu, cheese, fruit salads, strawberry, and yoghurt ice-cream.
- Pure pleasure. A few drops are enough to enhance mature cheeses, to bring a smile to red fruit salads, ice creams and chocolate cakes. They will brighten the smile of each diner.
Enjoy the rich, thick, and sweet vinegar drizzled over grilled vegetables, cheeses, or even gelato.