- Whole Semolina Couscous has ancient origins of many North-African and Sicilian dishes. Grains of couscous arise from a mixture of coarsely milled durum wheat, slowly and for a long time worked, then steamed.
- The couscous by Urban Platter is medium grained and its mild flavour goes well with all ingredients that you want to accompany.
- Since its vacuum packed it ensures the product remains intact and retains its nutritional value. This pack of couscous are sufficient for 6/8 portions. Note – Transfer contents into a jar once opened.
- Preparation – Bring to boil 2 litres of water for 500g (4-5 servings) of product, add salt. Gradually pour the couscous, stirring continuously for about 5 Minutes. To obtain a more consistent couscous, increase cooking time. Finish with a touch of Olive O
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂