Urban Platter Healthy Bowl California Almonds, 250g Each [Pack of 4]
Urban Platter Healthy Bowl California Almonds, 250g Each [Pack of 4]M.R.P.:₹1,800.00
₹1,440.00 (incl. of tax)
- With more than 80% of the world's almonds being cultivated in California, its ideal Mediterranean climate allows for the production of the most superior quality almonds.
- California almonds have a subtle sweet crunch and can be enjoyed whole, sliced, blanched or made into almond butter, almond flour or in any application form. Consume these crunchy nuts as is or add them to your desserts, sides, entrées, soups, smoothies, breakfast bowls, granolas or just about anything.
- Urban Platters Healthy Bowl Pouches are the most convenient & easiest way to consume your handful of favourite nuts and seeds on a daily basis. Open, grab your handful and zip back! The sealable pouch makes sure your dry fruits remain crunchy and fresh at all times.
- Perfectly sized pouches for your road trips, workplace snackable moments, schools or as your travel buddy!
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Out of stock
All consumables once opened are not eligible for return & refund. Products perceived by customers as "near expiry" or "inferior" however well within the consumable period will not be eligible for refund or return either. Quality complaints regarding products will be eligible for refunds subject to them failing quality checks at our end.
Disclaimer: If we genuinely had it our way, we would like to produce, manufacture or import, distribute and make all products available for purchase just a moment before any customer's intention to purchase it, ensuring 100% shelf life.
No packaged product ever bought is produced, manufactured and sold on same day. We sincerely request customers to have realistic expectations. By demanding products to have higher shelf life, customers are invariably encouraging use of preservatives which although prolong the shelf life, even cut the costs; in the long run they are highly unhealthy.
At Urban Platter, we strongly encourage clean-label (i.e. preservative-free) nutrition. Please read the article below and educate yourself.
Similarly, every packaged food product comes with an estimated expiry date. It does not necessarily mean that the product becomes unhealthy for consumption after the expiry date. Stored under proper conditions and depending on the quality of the ingredients, the product may last beyond its estimated expiry date. Dry ingredients like Salts, selected Spices and even a few tree nuts like Almonds often last much beyond their expiry dates.
Indian kitchens have had the heritage to store and use traditional Spices & Masalas for years in their pantry and also invent various techniques like using castor oil with selected grains to prolong the shelf life of ingredients.
Ayurveda talks about eating freshly cooked food for optimising the nutritional benefits. However, it never mentioned anything about food's shelf life which is the root cause of ignorance and increasing disrespect for food among many amateurs who do not fully understand the profound system. For a matter of fact, Indian Diet has consisted of Rotis & Dals for centuries and the ingredients used to make them are stored around the year.
Storage plays a key role in determining the shelf life of the products. It is important to fully understand the Ayurvedic perspective and wisdom before applying it. Disrespect for food is an ignorance which Ayurveda also attempts to alleviate.
- In order for the product to be delivered to the customer within 1-3 days, the product must be almost ready to ship as soon as the customer places an order. It would be illogical to produce, manufacture and ship the product after the order is placed.
- No matter what commercial product a customer is purchasing, it would have to be produced, procured, packed and distributed across the nearest city or hub for faster deliveries.
- Production of ingredients itself takes months (sometimes years) before it can undergo manufacturing, packaging and distribution.
- Manufacturing, Packing and Distribution require a considerable amount of time themselves. If the products are imported, then this timelines are prolonged even further. Did you know? India is one of the largest consumers of Dry Fruits and a whole lot of them are imported. Imports take a minimum of 2-3 months via Sea.
- Fulfilment of order is the last milestone in this whole complex network. Having expectations for fresher goods is only aspirational and never a realistically possible event.
- Once the product is received, inspect it thoroughly well. Sensory aspects like how the product looks, its Aroma and its Taste should be a healthy indicator of its quality.
- Always Store the product as per mentioned norms, ideally, in a Cool and Dry Place devoid of Sunlight. In a hot and humid country like ours, food products are spoilt at the slightest introduction to moisture. Bright Light or Sunlight also leads to discolouration and sometimes heats the product, leading to a poor experience.
- Handle with a Clean and Dry Spoon / Hands. A soiled or moist spoon often carries moisture and other contaminants, further compromising the environment of the packaging of the product, thereby impacting its shelf life. Make it a practice to clean the spoon every time you use it.
- Keep the lid Airtight or transfer it to an Airtight container. As mentioned earlier, Humidity and Air need to be of good quality. For that, choose a pre-cleaned, odour-free glass or PET container with an air-tight lid and immediately transfer it into the container immediately. This is ideal for spices, seasonings or baking ingredients.
- Refrigerate when necessary. With most liquid products, sauces, condiments or even nuts, you must refrigerate them once opened (and keep them airtight) for the best quality experiences and shelf life. For extremely sensitive products like Almond milk and Oat milk, please follow the instructions on the pack and ideally consume them in 2-3 days once opened.
Please make an educated decision when buying food products. Bon Apetit.
|Dimensions||23.50 × 15.00 × 5.00 cm|
|Shelf Life||273 days|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
You may also like…
Urban Platter Roasted Unsalted California Almonds, 100g (Premium California Almonds , Rich in Fiber & Protein , Add to Fruit Salads , Oatmeal , Mueslis , Trail Mixes , Desserts , Ice creams, Baked Goods, Travel-friendly pack)
Urban Platter Roasted Unsalted California Almonds, 200g (Premium California Almonds, Rich in Fiber & Protein, Oven Roasted, Add to Fruit Salads, Oatmeals, Mueslis, Trail Mixes, Desserts, Ice creams, Baked Goods)
Urban Platter Roasted Salted California Almonds, 200g (Premium California Almonds seasoned with Pink salt, Rich in Fiber & Protein, Add to Fruit Salads, Oatmeal , Trail Mixes, Desserts, Ice creams, Baked Goods)