Urban Platter Handmade Italian Style White Marble Mortar with Beechwood Pestle Vintage Design (Width 7, Height 3.5)
- Heavy mortar is carved of fine Carrara marble. The mortar and pestle is a simple tool that crushes, and grinds a wide variety of items, including food and medicine, and has been used since ancient times. When it comes to changing the consistency of numerous types of substances, this handy tool and bowl duo is just as relevant today as it was tens of thousands of years ago.
- Grains, spices, seeds, pills, and more can be placed in a mortar and mashed with the pestle. This tool is made of materials like marble stone, and beechwood and are constructed to hold up to the wear and tear of repetitive grinding motions.
- Four integral handles. The rough interior surface of the bowl helps grind ingredients. If light stains appear, remove with lemon juice or vinegar. Clean promptly after use with acidic ingredients.
- Grind your own fresh herbs and spices that you grow in your garden. Prepare homemade guacamole and salsa. Mix the ingredients for a delicious pesto sauce. Chop nuts to use as toppings or to add to recipes. Combine and mash the ingredients for hummus. Make a traditional curry paste.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂