Urban Platter Gum Talha (Dink/Gound), 300g [Rich in Fiber, Mineral & Enzymes]
- Gum Arabic Talha is produced in Sudan by tapping a number of trees in the Acacia species.
- Gum Arabic Talha is a yellowish- brown substance in solid form When dry its nodules are brittle and can easily break into siftings and dust. It is odourless and has an astringent taste.
- It is edible and is a key ingredient in traditional lithography. It is known for its many uses in food items such as gelatos and soft drinks, marshmallows and other candies.
- It is also used in the food industry as a stabilizer, emulsifier, flavouring agent, humectant and thickener.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂