Urban Platter Gum Mastiha Powder, 100g (Powdered Mastic Gum / Mastiha of Chios Island from Greece | Pistacia Lentiscus | Aids in Digestion)
- PRODUCT OF GREECE : Urban Platter’s Gum Mastiha Powder, popularly known as Gum Mastic, is a unique resin sourced from the ancient Mastic trees that have been harvested in Greece.
- MEDICINAL PROPERTIES : Our Gum Mastiha Powder has been known for its medicinal properties for centuries. It is used as chewing gum to freshen breath and aids in digestion due to its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory & antimicrobial properties.
- VERSATILE & UNIQUE : Originally with a beautiful pearl-like shape, this Gum Mastiha is powdered and is often referred to as god’s tears in popular literature!
- WHERE TO USE : Use Gum Mastiha Powder to make Gond ke Laddoo, Gond Katira Sherbet, Gond Halwa & more!
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂
How to Use-
- It is an aromatic resinous material, widely used in culinary and beverage recipes. Gum is commonly consumed as an aid in digestion.