- Gum Acacia (Gound / Dink) is indeed a super-food.
- Gum arabic, also known as acacia gum, is a natural gum consisting of the hardened sap collected from Acacia nilotica called the “gum arabic tree”
- Use as an emulsifier and a thickening agent in icing, fillings, soft candy, chewing gum, and other confectionery.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food!
- Relieves pain & irritation
- Rich source of fiber
- Promotes weight loss
- Promotes good digestion
- Increases intestinal absorption thereby easing the bowel movement