Gum Arabic, also known as acacia gum, is a type of gum that is mainly used in many different industries that range from producers of food and beverage, diet foods, pharmaceuticals, confectionery and encapsulated flavours, textile and even inks and paints. It is excreted from the sap of the Acacia Seyal and Acacia Senegal trees, which are abundant in Sudan and the sub-Saharan region. The saps harden to form an oval when it seeps from the tree and hits the air. Sap trappers will then carefully strip pieces of the bark without injuring the tree. Gum Arabic has different names which include gum acacia, chaar gund, meska or char goond. This is usually no odour, colour, and taste. This can be sold in the form of pellets, chunks, powder, syrup or oil.
Urban Platter Gum Acacia Chunks (Jumbo Sized), 350g
|₹451.25||₹427.50||₹403.75|₹475.00 (incl. of tax)
- Also known as acacia gum, is a natural gum consisting of the hardened sap collected from Acacia nilotica called the "gum arabic tree"
- It serves as a functional ingredient in food products as an emulsifier, humectant, flavoring agent, surface-finishing agent, retards sugar crystallization and thickener.
- Gum Acacia (Gound / Dink) is indeed a super-food.
- It serves as a remedy for the common cold, sore throats and stomach illness.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Want it delivered tomorrow, July 3? Order now.
|Dimensions||7.01 × 5.99 × 5.99 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.