- Goji berries are nutrient-dense fruits that have been enjoyed for over 2,000 years as a nourishing snack.
- The goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that’s native to China.
- Goji berries are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices and puddings.
- Add these berries to your daily snacking list or pack a jar full of them for next picnic, enjoy!
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! 🙂
Inventory Mfg & Expiry Info