- rolled oats are higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains. They contain more soluble fiber than any other grain.
- Oats contain more than 20 unique polyphenols, which have strong anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-itching properties. They also have the best amino acid balance of all cereal grains.
- Not only are oats an excellent source of dietary fiber, they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body.
- At last, Oats that people with celiac disease or gluten intolerance can enjoy, too! Oats are not only an excellent source of dietary fibre but they also reduce serum cholesterol levels in the body.
- Urban Platter – Simply Good Food! :)
Urban Platter Gluten-free Rolled Oats, 1Kg
#3 Best Seller in Oats
$6.16 (incl. of tax)
You Save: $0.38 (6.17%)
All orders are shipped in 1-3 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Quantity discounts (price per unit)
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
You might be interested in more Breakfast
$16.94 (incl. of tax)
$14.63 (incl. of tax)
$16.17 (incl. of tax)
$10.78 (incl. of tax)
$11.55 (incl. of tax)