- Great digestive stimulant, helps to settle stomach upsets, ease nausea and curb flatulence.
- A drink made of minced and pounded old galanga root, mixed with tamarind water and salt, for women who have just given birth, as a blood purifier.
- Galanga's heat makes it a good agent in reducing cramping and numbness.
Urban Platter Fresh Thai Galangal Root, 250g [Thai Ginger, Digestive Stimulant]
€ 3.82 (incl. of tax)
- Ever wonder why you’re so addicted to Thai soups and curries? There’s a zingy, spicy, fragrant, herbal note in there you just can’t put your finger on.
- Galangal, also known as Siamese ginger, is indeed a member of the ginger family known as Zingiberaceae (zingy!).
- Its skin is smoother and paler than ginger roots, the interior ranges from white to yellow to pink, and its flavor is stronger and more astringent.
- It will be shipped Semi-ripe to you so we suggest you to consume it within 24-48 hours from the receit of the parcel. If you need any assistance feel free to call @ +91-7208083639.
- Urban Platter - Simply Good Food! :)
Out of stockJoin Waitlist